Diabetes WA is hosting a technology evening where you can come and learn about insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitoring and flash monitoring. This workshop is open to type 1 participants and covers:
- What is insulin pump therapy, CGM & flash monitoring?
- Learn about new ways to test glucose levels
- What are the benefits and disadvantages of each device?
- What are the costs involved?
- Which option is best for me?
- How do I get started with a pump?
- Can this technology reduce my highs and lows?
You will have the opportunity to discuss the options with a diabetes educator and meet with insulin pump, continual glucose monitoring and flash monitoring company representatives to find out more about these devices.When: Wednesday, 21st February 2018
Time: 6.00pm start, finish 8.00pm (allow time for parking)
Where: Tuart Hill Community Centre, Meeting room 1, Corner Cape Street & Stoneham Street, Tuart Hill WA 6060
Light Refreshments provided.Bookings are essential!